My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

________________________________________________________

The Proof is in the Pudding

In today's reading from http://www.oneyearbibleonline.com I was struck by the word "proves"

What would I come to him for protection from at this time in my life? I'm thinking at this point that I'm my own worst enemy. My prayer today is for the Lord to protect me from myself, my old habits and ways that I want God's help to change. So may the proof be in the pudding of my life.

Quote: “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” - Maria Robinson

P.S. I realize that this is not very funny, but I'm not feeling very funny today ;-/

2 Comments:

At 12/16/2007 9:47 pm, Blogger New Fool said...

That's OK, you don't have to be funny.

 
At 12/17/2007 3:00 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks, maybe I will get my sense of humor back soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home