My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

________________________________________________________

A first for me

I got to sing in front of a group at Church today. Actually there were three of us singing and I didn't have the microphone. I tried not to get too close to it. The big thing was this was another song parody that I had written for Christmas.

It was sort of fun and got a really good reaction from the listeners. I had made a powerpoint with all the words and a lot of people joined in. There is something really neat about hearing a group sing something that you wrote ;-)

Quote: “It's good fun and it gives validity to the program. You need the bad singers to give the good singers attention.” - Ken Warwick

2 Comments:

At 12/19/2007 4:20 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Reminds me of the time I wrote "Happy Birthday" long ago......warms the cockles of my heart to hear the young'uns singing it today.....yep.....in retrospect, I probably should have a copyright on that song....

 
At 12/20/2007 2:15 am, Blogger Moggy said...

How old did you say your were? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home