My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

________________________________________________________

I got a new coat today

It's a really dark gray short wool swing coat, with 3/4 length sleeves. The collar sort of stands up. I really like how it looks.

The coat I had was at least 3 years old. It was a black plastic coat that I bought at a little grocery store, not the height of fashion I have to say. There were little holes in it where the cat sharpened his claws.

Quote: “Chase after the truth like all hell and you'll free yourself, even though you never touch its coat-tails” - Clarence Darrow

4 Comments:

At 12/21/2007 1:56 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I need a new dress coat SO badly....yours sounds nice....you could mail it here, if you'd like....:-)

 
At 12/21/2007 2:13 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I could mail you the old one ;-)

 
At 12/21/2007 2:51 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

You look pretty snazzy in that coat, Missy! And, don't knock grocery store coats...I've got my eye on one at our store, but they are all out of my size. :(

 
At 12/21/2007 3:33 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Sorry about the grocery store coat line. I've gotten a lot of use out of this coat and plastic is pretty good at keeping in body heat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home