My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, December 17, 2007

________________________________________________________

I'm grounded ;-(

It had to be done.

I've been spending too much time on line and not enough time doing chores. So until I can get things a little more under control I'm cutting way back on the Internet time.

So I'm only going to allow myself an hour a day on the internet and then only after my chores are done. So if you don't see any posts for a while you will know that I am not being very corporative about getting my chores done ;-)

Quote: “The weakest living creature, by concentrating his powers on a single object, can accomplish good results while the strongest, by dispersing his effort over many chores, may fail to accomplish anything. Drops of water, by continually falling, hone their passage through the hardest of rocks but the hasty torrent rushes over it with hideous uproar and leaves no trace behind.” - Og Mandino

4 Comments:

At 12/18/2007 3:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I notice The Cat is now where to be found. I can't even see him in the reflection of the mirror. Apparently, he wants no part of the new structured life.

I know. Chores are the worst. If you saw my house today, you'd think "there's no way she'll be ready for all of that company coming for Christmas week!"

~al

 
At 12/18/2007 3:42 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Actually I think The Cat finds it amusing to watch me clean house.

 
At 12/18/2007 3:51 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Poor "Mirror Moggy". She looks so sad. But I think "real Moggy" is wise. I am trying to do the same.

 
At 12/18/2007 3:53 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Moggy will thank me for this some day ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home