My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

________________________________________________________

Somedays are like that

I had a really great day, attended someone's huge retirement party at work and then had a really good argument with my co-worker. Then later as I was about to go home, I noticed that my zipper was down. So when did that happen? and how come no one told me.

Quote: “First you forget names, then you forget faces, then you forget to pull your zipper up, and then you forget to pull your zipper down” - Leo Rosenberg

I hope this is just a sign of a pair of pants that I need to get rid of and not of aging ;-(

4 Comments:

At 12/20/2007 3:30 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Oh wow! When I first saw your photo, I thought you were playing the accordion.

Uhm, let's see. 1) Your fly was open. 2) No one told you. 3) That can only mean YOU were the entertainment for the retirement party... :-) ...remember, leave the whiskey bottle at home!

(to all concerned Moggy fans, the whiskey reference is an inside joke--it would make a really funny cartoon, but I bet Moggy won't go there)

 
At 12/20/2007 3:33 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I really hope I was not the entertainment ;-(

 
At 12/20/2007 7:12 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

It's best not to go there. Just pretend it came undone about 30 seconds before you noticed. I hope you weren't wearing your bright red undies with Santas on them....

PS- I got your card! It was PERFECT! The kids absolutely LOVED it! THanks!!!!!!!!

 
At 12/20/2007 10:35 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I bet your right 30 seconds ;-)

I'm happy to hear that my card got there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home