My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

________________________________________________________

Red Sofa

I found a sofa that I like. This is on sale until March 11th, so I might get it. I just want something simple and for some reason I'm really liking metal right now.

It sort of depends on how comfortable this is and if it comes apart so I can put it in my truck. I also need to see if it goes okay with my pink shirt ;-)

Quote: I would rather lie on a sofa than sweep beneath it - Shirley Conran

4 Comments:

At 3/10/2008 1:23 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

love the red!!!!!!

 
At 3/10/2008 2:42 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Oooooooooh! Moggy's got her groove on!

Missed seeing you today! We went to Tin Star with the group, but there was no room for us at the "big table" so we ate by ourself until 3 other friends joined us. A real "Moggy Moment" there for a while... ;-)

btw...we're still looking for a place to have B's 'send off' party....I'm thinking your new 'empty house' would do the trick! BYOP (Bring Your Own Pillow to sit on)

Let us know if you need help getting the pretty red "Moggy's got her groove on" couch home.

p.s. .... check out the little graphic promo we've got on our blog for LandscapeBliss...more to come! (That's actually the closing graphic we'll use for the videos!)

:-)
~a

 
At 3/10/2008 2:44 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I just re-read my comment above...sigh! Texas grammar! Me, GW...and TexaEnglish!

 
At 3/10/2008 8:59 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't know that I really have my groove on. I wanted something that I could put outside when I finially fine the sofa I really want. This is outdoor furniture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home