My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

________________________________________________________

A new sink

I actually went and bought this table today. My intention was to put a sink on top of it for my new house.

I didn't buy the sink top yet and I'm having second thoughts about cutting a hole in the top of the table. I think I may get a simpler vanity for it and just use the table in the living room.

I'm not usually someone who spends a lot on furnishings and I can't help but wonder if it's vanity to get something this fancy.

Quote:
The man of life upright has a guiltless heart, free from all dishonest deeds or thought of vanity. - Thomas Carlyle

6 Comments:

At 3/09/2008 7:00 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

It's not vanity if you really like it and use it.

 
At 3/09/2008 9:47 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Nankin - thanks, I think I'm just a little overwhelmed after buying the house.

 
At 3/10/2008 1:21 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I think it's gorgeous! Go for it!

 
At 3/10/2008 2:38 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Simply beautiful! I want something just like that to replace our wetbar which is like 5 ft from the kitchen...so silly. I have designs for a pretty storage like this...and you say you have no interior design experience!

Now, where did you say you bought that pretty furnishings?

 
At 3/10/2008 8:56 am, Blogger Moggy said...

My friend is going to look at it this weekend. He thinks maybe we can take the top off without drilling a hole in it. I think I may be willing to drill.

 
At 3/10/2008 10:04 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - I sent you a private email with a link to the table and sink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home