My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, March 07, 2008

________________________________________________________

Twice in one week

I'm sure that this is a first for me. They sent us home early thursday because of the snow. Today the sun is out and the snow looks beautiful. You can still see my foot prints from where I walked in yesterday.

It's supposed to get really cold tonight, but for most of the day it should remain above freezing.

Quote:
The quality of the imagination is to flow and not to freeze = Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 Comments:

At 3/07/2008 4:08 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Have you made a snow angel yet? Here in Canada, the French take real maple syrup on a stick, then roll it in the snow, then eat it. Kind of like taffy. I don't like it, not the right taste for me. But you should really try it.....:-)

 
At 3/07/2008 4:08 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

PS- They don't use "yellow" snow.

 
At 3/09/2008 6:46 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - even here where we don't have snow often we know not to use "yellow" snow ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home