My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, April 07, 2008

________________________________________________________

Ahh the smell of burnt plastic

I was using the weedeater and started to smell something. I turned it off and pulled the electric cord off and the cord was melting onto the prongs of the weedeater plug. I'm so glad it didn't catch fire.

I had to scape the melted plastic off the weedeater plug so I wouldn't have to smell burnt plastic when I put the right extension cord on it. Now I get work on the other yard.

Quote:
We believe that electricity exists, because the electric company keeps sending us bills for it, but we cannot figure out how it travels inside wires. - Dave Barry

6 Comments:

At 4/07/2008 9:00 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Yikes! That sounds like my psychotic hair dryer that used to throw sparks into my hair. I'm bald now. ;-)

 
At 4/07/2008 9:13 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Wigs are nice ;-)I'm just glad that I still have all my fingers because that's what the plug was next to ;-O

 
At 4/07/2008 10:04 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

Yowza!! Hire someone, already! LOL

 
At 4/07/2008 10:14 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't have any of that fancy Canadian money that you say is worth so much more than US dollars ;-) besides it's like going to the health spa. Well except for the melting plastic and UV rays.

 
At 4/07/2008 10:34 pm, Blogger Pam said...

Those corded yard tools are so tricky... I almost cut through the cord when I was using an electric saw to trim tree branches last summer. In my efforts to steer the saw away from the cord, I almost chopped off my knee. Then I stayed inside for a month. And that is why my yard looks so bad.

 
At 4/07/2008 11:11 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Pam I'm so glad you are okay, that is scary. I thought I was so good yesterday because I was wearing solid shoes to mow, but today I was mowing with sandals ;-/

Will we ever learn?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home