My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

________________________________________________________

Saturday to-do list

I'm trying to get a lot of things done today that I have been putting off. Like mowing the yard (and now that I have two yards that's even worse). I need to set up my closet and kitchen.

I also need to get busy cleaning and painting at the old house so I can either rent it out or sell it. I still have things to move over, but I'm trying to sort through them and toss out stuff at the same time. I hope to check a good many things off my list.

Quote: “How soon 'not now' becomes 'never'.” - Martin Luther

4 Comments:

At 4/06/2008 12:14 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

MOWING????!!!!!!! It SNOWED here this morning. Sigh.

 
At 4/06/2008 2:02 am, Blogger Moggy said...

No snow here everything is green and growing. I have flowers blooming in the front flowerbed ;-)

 
At 4/06/2008 8:17 am, Blogger James Higham said...

To do lists are great if you do them. :)

 
At 4/06/2008 10:32 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks I knew there was something I was missing about to-do lists. I'll try actually doing the stuff on the list ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home