My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

________________________________________________________

It's bluebonnet season in Texas

The bluebonnets are beautiful and I love the way they smell. When all the wild flowers come out each springs it's just wonderful. Today I'm going to try to remember to really look and enjoy God's creation around me.

I'm going to take back my cell phone and get a different plan. They told me I had 15 days to change my mind. I see that my plan doesn't have roaming and I do quite a bit of roaming ;-)

Quote:
Men do change, and change comes like a little wind that ruffles the curtains at dawn, and it comes like the stealthy perfume of wildflowers hidden in the grass.
- John Steinbeck

2 Comments:

At 4/07/2008 2:56 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

The flowers look lovely! Sometimes we have to remind ourselves to really LOOK at creation, don't we? ANd then it's AMAZING what you discover!

 
At 4/07/2008 9:46 am, Blogger Moggy said...

It's amazing what we don't see that's right under our noses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home