My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

________________________________________________________

Hail in some areas

I heard on the news this morning that there was hail in a lot of areas around me. I didn't wake up if we had hail here.

I guess that you would need a metal umbrella for hail. We can have some pretty large hail stones around here every now and then. I've seen them and heard them, but still it seems like some weird thing that shouldn't happen.

Quote: And when Pharaoh saw that the rain and the hail and the thunders were ceased, he sinned yet more, and hardened his heart, he and his servants. - Bible <- Why do we sometimes almost forget that God even exists when the hard times are over, it's not just the Pharaoh who does that stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home