My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

________________________________________________________

My Large Angry Cat

A neighbor cat came and looked in the window when I was trying to sleep and The Cat went crazy. I really liked having the low windows so he could enjoy looking out, but noooo.

I got some of my larger paintings and put them in front of the windows and that seemed to calm him down.

I just hope that my human neighbors don't get scared with my paintings peeking out under the mini blinds. One is a pirate lady ;-)

Quote: “The curiosity of the neighbors about you, is a tribute to your individuality, and you should encourage it” - Quentin Crisp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home