My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

________________________________________________________

Catching the airplane for florida

I got to the airport a couple of hours early to catch the plane, and I was really rushing. I didn't need to be in such a hurry because they kept changing the time we would leave. It was about lunch time when I got there and I was in such a hurry I didn't get to eat. After they changed the time the plane would leave to for the second or third time I decided to get a sandwich.

It's a good thing that I had co-worker who were going because as I was coming out of the sandwich shop they were walking by saying that the plane was now leaving from the other side of the airport. We had to run to get on this skylink thing and I had my carry-on bag, a backpack and my sandwich. I didn't have anyway to even get a bite of the sandwich and it was hard to hang on.

If I had been by myself I don't think I would have ever understood well enough where to go to get on the airplane.

We all rode in a mini-van type taxi to the hotel and the driver was going 80 and tailgating someone in front of us in the rain with the windows down.

I was really glad I had that sandwich because by the time we got there it was about 9:30.

Quote: Sandwich every bit of criticism between two layers of praise. - Mary Kay Ash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home