My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

________________________________________________________

Just so you have time to prepare

I'm going out of town either late Thursday or early Friday and will not be back until very late Wednesday. I'm going to a movie, a Renaissance Festival and then flying to Florida for a few days.

Let's just hope that I can keep my costuming correct and don't end up dressed midevil at the airport.

For now it's about all I can do to get myself together and get packed and ready. This is not really a vacation, but it will have to do ;-)

Quote: Babies don't need a vacation but I still see them at the beach. I'll go over to them and say, 'What are you doing here, you've never worked a day in your life!'. - Stephen Wright

1 Comments:

At 5/16/2008 12:16 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

If I see you on the news I'll know you got the wardrobe confused. Hmmmm. That sounds like I halfway expect you to. :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home