My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

________________________________________________________

Toastmasters

I went back to the toastmasters group. If you don't remember me talking about it before, toastmasters is a group where you learn to speak in public. Like giving toasts at weddings etc.

It was really fun and we had two people giving speeches. One was giving his first speech, but he didn't seem nervous at all. We have had people in the past who felt like they would get sick or pass out the first time they spoke.

Quote: There are certain things in which mediocrity is not to be endured, such as poetry, music, painting, public speaking - Jean de la Bruyere

1 Comments:

At 5/09/2008 2:13 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

"Quote: There are certain things in which mediocrity is not to be endured, such as poetry, music, painting, public speaking - Jean de la Bruyere"

Add to that list: "surgery, pharmacology, and flying a plane" ... and maybe "faith"

~a

 

Post a Comment

<< Home