My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

________________________________________________________

Team Building

Today at work our team all went bowling and then we played laser tag and arcade games. I have never played laser tag and I really didn't want to. I'm glad I did now, because it was a lot of fun.

I know that Al already thinks that all I do is go to meetings and then have fun like this at work

Quote: You have to be a team player and to be able to get along with others because all of your work is done in a team framework. You have to know how to compromise and have a sense of humor. - Birthney Ardoin

5 Comments:

At 5/16/2008 12:18 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I LOVE laser tag!

Yep, you saved me from stating the obvious!

 
At 5/16/2008 7:19 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I wish that I could play laser tag! It sounds like a blast! (no pun intended...)

 
At 5/20/2008 12:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in florida be back late wednesday, but I wanted to check in. - moggy

 
At 5/21/2008 8:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lazer Smazer, you should be home ironing shirts :-)\\

I can say that because I'm sexist.

b bob

 
At 5/28/2008 10:13 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Billy - as Dr. Phil would say "How's that working for you?"

Actually I hope things are working out for you in Nashville, but I can't see why anyone would move away from Texas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home