My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

________________________________________________________

Washer - a -phobia

I've been trying to get my washer not to make loud noise and move around while it's working. I'm afraid that something is wrong with it. At the same time I'm also afraid that there is something that I didn't do right.

I hope that it's just unbalanced, but I have really tried to check it out and it seems to be balanced just fine.

Quote:
One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your three closes friends; if they seem OK, then you're the one.- Ann Landers

3 Comments:

At 5/06/2008 11:16 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Why is it when something(one) is loud and making unusual noises our first response is to think them unstable/unbalanced? :-)

Maybe they're just having a bad day -- or maybe the washer is a fashionista and a bit torqued about having to care for nothing but bright pink shirts and bright blue pants...

Hope you figure it out, if you need D to swing by and take a look, let us know. We have a level also.

~a

 
At 5/06/2008 8:47 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I had a repair man out and it was much more than just being level. It was a factory problem, but he got it fixed and didn't charge me. I had just bought it.

 
At 5/06/2008 8:48 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

"bright pink shirts and bright blue pants..." yes but you don't know what wild colors I may be wearing under all that ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home