My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

________________________________________________________

Mothers Day

The Girl rode with me to go and visit my Mom and we spent some time there.

I put air in my tire before we left. My tire was flat the other day. I have been keeping an eye on it and so far it just seems to have a slow leak.

The other thing I found out it that there are not cell phone towers for my cell phone on the back roads to my parents house, so I took the main road coming back.

Quote: Other things may change us, but we start and end with family - Anthony Brandt

5 Comments:

At 5/12/2008 8:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a happy Mother's day.

 
At 5/13/2008 10:32 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I did thank you and I hope you did too.

 
At 5/14/2008 12:04 am, Blogger New Fool said...

From the picture it looks like everyone was happy

 
At 5/14/2008 12:46 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes we waited to argue on the way home, but we still smiled while we argued ;-)

 
At 5/16/2008 12:17 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Yikes! I thought you were trying to run over a lady in a car; glad I read the post. And glad you had a good time with Mom and as a Mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home