My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

________________________________________________________

Walking and Talking

This subject came up about a week ago and then again yesterday.

I took a hard look at myself and my walk verses my talk. I have to say, while my intentions are good, I do have a tendency to get sidetracked.

It's the getting sidetracked that puts me off course.

Today I'm going to try to use what's left of the day in a more straight and narrow way. With God's help I think I can do a lot better than I have been.

Quote: Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one
- Albert Einstein (you have got to love Albert)

2 Comments:

At 5/07/2008 9:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are human, Moggy. We all do the best we can with what we've got and in the given circumstances. I think you do very well. Good luck in trying to improve yourself.

 
At 5/28/2008 10:19 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I like that last line ;-) Good luck trying to improve yourself. If God wasn't helping me I'd be out of luck for sure on that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home