My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, May 16, 2008

________________________________________________________

Prince Caspian [New Posts]

I went to see the movie "Prince Caspian" it was really good. I can't wait for the next one "Voyage of the Dawn Treader" to come out. I drove a long ways to meet my friend to go to Scarbrough fair and we went to this movie first. Tomorrow we go to the fair.

I took off work and went to the theater before school let out so it wasn't crowded at all and that was really nice. I thought I would have to stand in line since the movie just opened.

I'll have to add a quote later ;-)

1 Comments:

At 6/09/2008 1:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend of mine used to carry a bunch of pennies to the theater and every so often pitch one to hear it roll down under the seats. It was very distracting, but no one ever figured out who was doing it. I once snuck in a whole pizza and thought it was so cool I was able to enjoy such a delicacy; but that was way back when I thought it was also okay to eat a double pepperoni pizza!

:-0

alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home