My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, May 19, 2008

________________________________________________________

Spiderman ride

We were at the conference all day, but after the conference they had a bus take us to an amusement park. There were some rides, but I made two new friends and none of us wanted to ride anything scary. Someone told us that we should ride the spiderman ride. It's a kids ride they said and just tells you a story. They said it just rocked side to side a little. Well let me tell you it was a lot worse than they said.

It was 3D with things coming at you and gave the illustion (if it didn't actually do it) of you going very high and falling and spinning etc. I tried taking off the 3d glasses toward the end, but it was still scary.

Quote: Don't accept rides from strange men- and remember that all men are as strange as hell - Robin Morgan

1 Comments:

At 6/09/2008 1:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Foggy Moggy does the spiderman ride! I once rode a rollercoaster so wicked, when it stopped, I had the worst migraine I'd ever had. And I really love roller coasters!

alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home