My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

________________________________________________________

I need more structure in my life

I'm much better at making plans than I am at following them, so I'm not trying to make any really complicated plans. I just need a little structure.

I have not been eating right or taking vitamins and so that's part of the plan. It would be nice if I had a few areas of my life undercontrol then I wouldn't have to work on all areas at once. ;-(

Quote:
How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives. - Annie Dillard

2 Comments:

At 6/02/2008 12:16 am, Blogger New Fool said...

I want some structure too. I'll go further and say I'd like somebody to plan my life for me. That would give me both structure and something to rebel against, both of which I like.

 
At 6/02/2008 1:59 am, Blogger Moggy said...

NF - ooooh even better. I think maybe I have been a rebel without a cause, because I had no sturcture to rebel against ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home