My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

________________________________________________________

My Hotel Room

My hotel room had a nice view of a roof with an airconditioner unit on it. That was not so bad, but it also had a broom and other stuff laying there so it looked like maintenance men could come back at any time. It was also loud. Lucky for me I had taken ear plugs for the plane ride and I was able to sleep by using them to make the room quiet.

My boss told me that her room had a balcony with a view of walt disney and fireworks. She didn't think the did that on purpose, but I think they can tell if you are just a worker bee ;-)

Quote: The belief that one's own view of reality is the only reality is the most dangerous of all delusions - Paul Watzlawick

1 Comments:

At 6/09/2008 1:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But still, you got to see Florida! I've had to cancel both trips to see Mom through the surgeries. Lucky you! Florida ... and a paycheck too! ;-)

alifeinspired.blogspot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home