My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

________________________________________________________

Getting Home

Did I mention, when I did get back to the airport in Texas. I was waiting for the bus to take me back to my car. Well I thought I was being pretty smart looking at the color codes and which bus was bus. What I didn't know was that there were two different ones with yellow. I got on the wrong bus.

After he dropped people off he had to bring me back and I left my purse on the bus. This could have been really bad because my truck keys, cell phone, and everything thing really important was in there.

Quote: You don't travel well do you? - some lady who was standing next to me waiting for the bus ;-) I'm seriously thinking of becoming a blond, I think maybe I was meant to be one.

2 Comments:

At 5/28/2008 5:52 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Wow. That was a ton of posts in one day....LOL! Sounds like your trip was interesting. Especially the view part. :-)

And don't feel bad. I left an entire suitcase on the airport shuttle once. We had four kids with us, and that suitcase had a ton of stuff we needed for my sister's wedding in it. Duh.

 
At 5/29/2008 9:25 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Well it's a good thing I don't have 6 kids I would probably lose some of them traveling. Also they wouldn't fit in my truck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home