My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

________________________________________________________

attack dogs

I went to visit yesterday after work and there were two dogs that were really not happy to see me. I think they will get used to me. I was thinking about how small they are. If you put them together and then doubled that you would still not have something as heavy as The Cat.

I worked late and have a LOT of things I need to get done. I am going camping tomorrow and I want to get my painting stuff together so I can take it with me this time.

Quote: Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later. - Mary Bly

3 Comments:

At 10/23/2008 9:15 pm, Blogger Pam said...

Wow... you have a BIG cat. Have fun camping and painting! I hope you'll post what you paint... I would love to see more of your work!

 
At 10/24/2008 5:34 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

LOVE the quote. TOO true.

And yes, you DO have a big cat.

 
At 10/27/2008 1:47 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I didn't get around to painting, too much walking and talking to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home