My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

________________________________________________________

Halloween Party

One of my friends is having a party on Halloween where all the girls dress like Madonna. I never knew that Madonna had a look with orange hair and a pink top. I think I might be able to do that.

I was really wanting to do something more like the Marilyn Monroe or something like that. I will let you know what I end up with - hey maybe even post a real picture from the event ;-)

Quote: I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art. - Madonna

4 Comments:

At 10/18/2008 7:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a very strange theme for a Halloween party. Good luck figuring it all out!

 
At 10/19/2008 2:39 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Interesting....go with the black bra that's all pointy and a long blond pony tail. ;-)

 
At 10/26/2008 12:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did the guys dress like?

-al

 
At 10/26/2008 6:01 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

We haven't had the party yet, but they guys are supposed to dress like someone who has been in Madonna's life. Maybe better that I don't have a date ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home