My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

________________________________________________________

I spilled the beans at work

Green beans that is. I went to microwave them in one of those clear plastic container and I took the lid off, because I thought it was the thing to do. I spilled them before I got them into the microwave. At least they were not hot as they were going everywhere. So I didn't have a vegetable with my lunch.

Quote: Self-help books are making life downright unsafe. Women desperate to catch a man practice all the ploys recommended by these authors. Bump into him, trip over him, knock him down, spill something on him, scald him, but meet him. - Florence King

[now there's a few things I haven't tried ;-) I guess I should have heated those beans before I spilled them.]

2 Comments:

At 10/08/2008 2:39 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oops. At least it wasn't spilled milk. YOu may have cried over that.....

 
At 10/08/2008 10:04 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes and it might have made the carpet smell like sour milk ;-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home