My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

________________________________________________________

I have a crick in my neck ;-(

I tell people that I don't read much. Here is the reason, when I get a book I can't put it down. The girl brought home a book yesterday that she thought I would like. She was right, it had all the things I love. Romance, mystery, danger, tragedy, twins....etc.. So I read it for too long without moving my neck and so now.... I can hardly move my neck.


That is not the worst thing that happened today. I had sewer problems early this morning and had to call the plumber. I took the day off work (yes one of my vacation days). Two plumbers came and they were both dressed alike with white work shirts.

I can tell you The Cat did not like them at first. I was afraid that he was going to attack. We think now it's because they had on white shirts and looked like the vet or the person who gives him a bath and haircut.

Quote: Television is like the invention of indoor plumbing. It didn't change people's habits. It just kept them inside the house. - Alfred Hitchcock

3 Comments:

At 10/22/2008 2:04 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh dear! What a waste of a vacation day! Bummer about the sewer problem. No pun intended, but it worked out quite well.....;-)

Poor kitty. I've never liked white lab coats either.....fffffttttttt.....

 
At 10/22/2008 2:13 am, Blogger Pam said...

Well it sounds like tomorrow's sure to be better since it can't be much worse than today... I hope your neck feels better, your toilet obeys gravity, and your cat is calm.

 
At 10/27/2008 1:48 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks, things did get better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home