My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

________________________________________________________

Getting to know everyone

When we had our get-together at Church we broke up into groups and had a bunch of picture cards (I love pictures) You first had to pick a card that represented what your week had been like and then we went around the circle and everyone showed their card and talked about their week.

Then we talked about Mark Chapter 2 (I've posted about this before) where the men brought their friend on a stretcher and cut a hole in the roof and lowered him down to where Jesus was and Jesus healed him.

We picked out cards for a time in our life when we were one of the friends and a time when we were the one being helped by friends.

It was a good conversation starter.

2 Comments:

At 10/06/2008 12:59 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I like that idea! I might just use that one sometime.....

 
At 10/08/2008 1:26 am, Blogger Moggy said...

That would work, you could just get pictures out of magazines.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home