My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, October 10, 2008

________________________________________________________

Camping

This was one of my favorite pictures from this trip. The moon was a lot more beautiful than in this picture. I think it captures the peace and quite of being out in the country. I also got to see a falling star.

I will post more later, because now I need to do laundry. I had a great time. I always do.

Quote: The feeling of love is the same feeling that you get when you stare into the moon on a clear night. - author unknown

2 Comments:

At 10/14/2008 2:06 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

One of the many reasons I love to live out in the country. You can see the stars! I love that!

Have fun doing laundry.....ugh.

 
At 10/14/2008 10:21 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I can see the stars from my house, I just forget that they are out there. I did remember to go out and look last night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home