My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

________________________________________________________

Work and Fun and future camping

Today I'm working on the garage and clutter (and digging out my tent), but tonight our old Sunday School class is having a get-together. It will be good to see everyone. They are also going camping in a few weeks and I haven't decided on that yet, but I may go.

I am also going camping next weekend. It's that time of year when the weather is just right ;-)

Quote: A lot of parents pack up their troubles and send them off to summer camp. - Raymond Duncan

4 Comments:

At 10/05/2008 12:02 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hey! We did our garage today too! It took FOREVER and we realized that we own eleven bicycles. What is up with that?

 
At 10/05/2008 1:18 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Eleven bicycles, that's about how many kids you have isn't it ;-)

 
At 10/05/2008 9:57 pm, Blogger Pam said...

My idea of camping is going to a Holiday Inn withOUT my hair dryer. I'm such a weanie... I hear camping is fun though, if you're into sleeping with the bugs. And bats. And bears. Oh my!
:-)

 
At 10/05/2008 11:40 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't think we have many bears in Texas, but we do have bats, bugs and bob cats - oh my

 

Post a Comment

<< Home