My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, October 24, 2008

________________________________________________________

I wore a wig to work

I'm been trying to figure out what to do with my black hair as it grows out. I don't think I want black hair with gray roots. So I may just wear a wig for a while and experiment with my hair till I figure out what I want to do.

I got some brown dye to put on it, but I doubt it will look good over the black.

No one said anything (to my face) and so I'm going to assume it looked ok.

Quote:
This is the last hair in the tail of procrastination - Lloyd Kenyon

3 Comments:

At 10/24/2008 5:35 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I would like to try out a wig too....maybe some day....

 
At 10/26/2008 12:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the photo of you and the librarian that our "artful" friend took and I thought you look very pretty with the black hair.

-al

 
At 10/26/2008 10:53 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet, you really should they are fun.

al - don't spread any rumors that I hang out with librarians people will think that I read ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home