My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, October 27, 2008

________________________________________________________

Mogdonna

I finally got my Halloween costume figured out. I looked at a lot of pictures of Madonna and chose something simple. This is a picture that "The Girl" took of me in my costume. Now I can concentrate on other things and not worry about what I'm going to wear.

I should get some more pictures Friday. Madonna has so many different looks that it will be fun to see how everyone dresses. Still no date, but that's okay. I guess I could go and get one of those cardboard stand up people to take with me ;-)

Quote: One thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse - Jack Handy

2 Comments:

At 10/28/2008 5:56 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

You look SO skinny! Good job!!!!

I still think you should wear the black pointy bra, though....:-)

 
At 10/29/2008 1:26 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - thanks, I'm just not sure I would be comfortable driving over there wearing a black pointy bra. What if I had car trouble ;-/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home