My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

________________________________________________________

I'm a Landlord

I wanted to sell, but today I rented my house instead. I felt that this was the direction that God was leading me. Now I have to borrow money to pay for some of the repairs I had done.

I actually had the house leveled which is expensive, but there can only be one "Leaning House of Moggy".

I didn't think of it in time, but I guess there could have been a "leaning house of Moggy" the sequel.

I did get my truck inspected, something which I had not noticed was over two months late. Not sure how I managed not to get pulled over by the Police. When I was leaving the Inspection place the first car that passed by was a police car. He put on his lights and went after someone else. Probably some slacker who had not gotten their car inspected ;-)

Quote: I'm recording our history now on the bedroom wall, and when we leave the landlord will come and paint over it all. - Ani Difranco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home