My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, February 23, 2009

________________________________________________________

Cedar or Juniper Trees

I believe it's the juniper trees that have me under the weather. I tried to look back over my blog and see if I get sick at the same time every year.

Well I wasn't able to tell and maybe it's because it doesn't happen at the same time every year.

I may try to put pollen counts here and see if the way I feel corresponds with that.


Quote: But he himself went a day's journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree: and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, It is enough; now, O LORD, take away my life; for I am not better than my fathers. - 1 kings 19:4

3 Comments:

At 2/24/2009 7:53 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

There's something in the air that's making me sneeze like crazy. By the end of the day, I'm exhausted.

 
At 2/25/2009 3:07 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I get sick with poplar fluff and snow mould. I have to take Benadryl or I can't breathe. UGH.

 
At 2/25/2009 11:14 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Nankin and Janet - you poor things - I may try Benadryl

I never heard of snow mould hummm wonder why.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home