My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

________________________________________________________

I'm still not 100% well ;-(

I was really sick Saturday Morning. I do feel better, but not really good. I may go to the Doctor next week.

I still think itmay be Allergies, but I am not sure.

I need to start taking better care of myself. So I'm going to see if I can change the way I feel by working on my eating habits.



Quote: I used to wake up at 4 A.M. and start sneezing, sometimes for five hours. I tried to find out what sort of allergy I had but finally came to the conclusion that it must be an allergy to consciousness. - James Thurber

2 Comments:

At 2/23/2009 4:48 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Ugh. I hope you get better soooon!

 
At 2/24/2009 12:06 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I seem to be a little better. I'm now taking some kind of generic cold and allergy pills.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home