My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

________________________________________________________

Happy Valentines Day



I have already had two of my blond friends ask me if this was them in the red top, but no one has asked me if they were the skunk.

Quote: I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you. - Not sure who said this

4 Comments:

At 2/15/2009 2:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it me? - Pepe Le Pew

 
At 2/15/2009 6:33 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

The last time I tried coloring my own hair, I had an allergic reaction. My face looked like that of a 300 pound woman and it took forever for the swelling to go away.

 
At 2/16/2009 2:42 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Are you trying to tell me I smell like a skunk? :-)

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!!!!!!

 
At 2/16/2009 9:16 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Nankin - that is really scary

Janet - I would never try to tell you something like that ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home