My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

________________________________________________________

This is why I don't Iron

I guess if you didn't see this on TV you should know that he is getting ready for a really fancy date to show up at the door. He is cooking pasta while he waits. He keeps seeing a small wrinkle in his pants until he can't stand it......



When I first saw this I laughed out loud even though I was watching it by myself. I am very squeamish and so I could really relate.

3 Comments:

At 2/20/2009 6:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember seeing this for the first time and laughing too! It's so funny and he is such an amazing actor.

 
At 2/22/2009 12:14 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I LOVE his acting. He is PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 3/02/2009 2:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember this! Eddie was the only intelligent one on that show! =)

I'm about that squeamish also!
~al

 

Post a Comment

<< Home