My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

________________________________________________________

I fell down

When it was so windy it blew the top open and then it rained in it, so I flipped it over to pour out the water. Then I left the top open when I was moving it so it could dry out a little.

It was not designed to move with the top open because I tripped over the top. Now my knees and one of my fingers hurt.

It did cross my mind that since I flipped it over it was getting me back. I am going to wrap my finger before I type anymore.

4 Comments:

At 2/19/2009 2:35 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Recycle bins can be very vindictive. I have learned never to cross mine.

 
At 2/19/2009 8:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Venus doesn't have recycling bins, probably because they are opposed to violence. However, they do have a brand new fitness center in the high school, so if you want to come get fit, you might be able to handle that recycling bin a little better next time. I know it has helped me, not with the recycling bin, but with other things, I won't say what. (Keep in mind I'm old and arthritic.)

 
At 2/20/2009 7:21 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

Well, that;s certainly the pits. Maybe you should take a chainsaw to the blighter.

 
At 2/20/2009 11:19 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

With my coordination I don't think a chainsaw is a good tool for me to use.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home