My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, February 09, 2009

________________________________________________________

I can't concentrate

I tried to concentrate all day because I have something due at 9:00 tomorrow that need some work. I can hear everyone around me. I am trying to mind my own business it's not easy.

I tried tearing up a paper napkin and stuffing it in my ears and then putting on headphones on top of that and playing music. Then I tried playing sounds like ocean and nature.

Now I have brought the file home with me and hopefully I can work on it now.

Quote: Correct one fault at a time. Concentrate on the one fault you want to overcome. - Sam Snead

4 Comments:

At 2/11/2009 3:15 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

DId you try screaming, " HEY, YOU DORKS! I AM TRYING TO CONCENTRATE OVER HERE!" I find that works.

 
At 2/11/2009 11:13 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Nankin - sorry that it happens to you to.

Janet - Sometimes I read your advice and wonder if you have my best interest at heart ;-)

 
At 2/12/2009 1:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, you should have yelled ... "Hey CREEPS Shhuuuuuudddddd Uuuupppp! ... Thank You!" Sister Mary Elephant style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnjOwjsFJao

Although how can anyone get any work done in such a plain office --- it lacks inspiration!

-al

 
At 2/12/2009 2:25 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - Have you joined Janet on the Dark Side? ;-)

I hadn't thought about the grey making it hard to think. Maybe I will get some bright pink material and cover the walls of my cubical. Or put up a shelf full of pepto bismal bottles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home