My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

________________________________________________________

Rough Weather

We had some rough weather. I havent looked outside yet, but I don't think there was any damage to "The Leaning House of Moggy". We had sirens going off and my friend calling me and telling me to take cover.

My presentation that I stayed up working on was okay so I just need to find a way to concentrate at work.

Quote:
“There are two big forces at work, external and internal. We have very little control over external forces such as tornadoes, earthquakes, floods, disasters, illness and pain. What really matters is the internal force. How do I respond to those disasters? Over that I have complete control.” - Leo F. Buscaglia

2 Comments:

At 2/11/2009 4:11 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I take it "THE CAT" is taking cover under a mattress, and in a bathtub? that is one SMART cat you have there. I'm glad you're okay!

 
At 2/12/2009 12:27 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes "The Cat" is very smart. He is also an excellent alarm clock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home