My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

________________________________________________________

I am Blackberry-less

I decided to upgrade my phone service so that I could have a blackberry and there were a few to choose from. It took a long time to decide and then at the checkout....... I found out that I had signed up for a 2 year plan. This meant that I could change to the better plan, but I could not have a new phone unless I paid lots and lots of money.

Now if I was a new customer or didn't already have a phone with them then they would have gave me the phone for a really low price.

So no new phone for me after all.

Quote: We're the phone company. We don't care. We don't have to. - Lily Tomlin

2 Comments:

At 2/13/2009 7:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even own a cell phone. I refuse to, actually. You know how much I hate the phone. ;)

 
At 2/13/2009 10:34 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Blackberries are good for you. High in anti-oxidants and fibre.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home