My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

________________________________________________________

The Party

I don't have any pictures yet, but two of my good friends who were there were dressed like this. One had straight hair and a headband with a feather sticking up. She had on a black dress with layers of material like a flapper dress. The other one had on a sparkley silver dress with a purple boa. She got her hair done with pin curls in the back and little curls coming out in the front. She had lots of black around her eyes (a little less than a racoon) and so I put some black around my eyes too.

I had on a pink felt hat and a pink dress with sequins on the shoulders and around the edges. I don't have any pictures yet, but when I get some I will post one.

Quote: Words are the dress of thoughts; which should no more be presented in rags, tatters, and dirt than your person should - Lord Chesterfield

3 Comments:

At 2/09/2009 5:30 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Sounds like people got into the spirit. I think if I was there I would have just put the number 20 on my back and cheated. :-)

 
At 2/09/2009 9:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like it was a lot of fun. I can't remember my password, so I had to do this anonymously. Nankin

 
At 2/09/2009 10:51 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - I think you would have come dressed up like the rest of us.

Nankin - It was fun. I hope you remember your password so you can keep your site updated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home