My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

________________________________________________________

Lion Dance

I got to see one of those Chinese New Year lion dancers. It was fun to watch. The costume held two people and they really had a lot of talent. The one in the front would lift the head up really high and then down. They stepped together and danced around and got really close to people in the crowd.

The movements make it look like a giant puppy dog.

Quote: No symphony orchestra ever played music like a two-year-old girl laughing with a puppy. - Bern Williams

2 Comments:

At 2/06/2009 3:21 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I love watching those. Adam and Jeane, however, are TERRIFIED of them. Or any mascots. Or any animal, other than ours.

 
At 2/07/2009 12:25 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I think I'm getting braver. As a kid I stayed away from all that kind of stuff and I'm still afraid of Chucky Cheese.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home