My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, February 06, 2009

________________________________________________________

Tomorrow is my 20s party

I was going to pin my hair up with bobby pins tonight, but I didn't get it done. I'm going to go ahead and get some sleep and hopefully get up early to get the curls in my hair.

I am exicited about dressing up, but not so much about the party. I am not really a party person. Maybe I should just have dress up night once a month or so and just stay home dressed really silly ;-)


Quote: Frizzy orange curls grow in her wild hair like snapdragons pleading for water. - Paul Gardner

2 Comments:

At 2/08/2009 3:53 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Definitely have a dress up night once a month. And then post pictures. :-)

 
At 2/09/2009 2:50 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I just may have to do that. I can do a theme night. I should be able to do a St. Patricks day. Although I don't know if green is my color ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home