My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

________________________________________________________

I need to get more done on Saturdays

I wonder if I tried to rename the day if that would help me any. I sit at a desk Monday through Friday and should not want to sit around all day on Saturday.

Quote:
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. - Winston Churchill

3 Comments:

At 3/01/2009 1:02 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

"Getupurday". Has a nice ring to it.

 
At 3/01/2009 1:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janet makes me laugh. How about "Getalotdoneurday"?

 
At 3/01/2009 7:18 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I'll have to try a new name next week ;-) Getalotdoneurday has a nice ring to it too ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home