My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, April 27, 2009

________________________________________________________

Dessert Contest at Work

My little work group had a lunch time dessert contest. I was very good and got some kind of little salad and just ate that.

I think the worst part was being around all that great dessert and eating a really bad salad. It had onions (not cooked ones) and olives and probably some other stuff that I don't like, but I ate it anyway and drank water and stayed away from the chocolate.

On the upside we had another weigh in and I had lost some so that was good.

Quote: Work is the meat of life, pleasure the dessert - B. C. Forbes

2 Comments:

At 4/29/2009 1:51 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Good for you! What willpower! I would NOT have been able to resist those.....

 
At 5/06/2009 1:24 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - I told them I was like an alcoholic in a bar. As long as I didn't eat that first sweet I was fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home