My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

________________________________________________________

Good Exercise

I think maybe I need to get a dog. I know the cat would not like it, but think of all the exercise I could get dancing.

Quote: The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too. - Samuel Butler

3 Comments:

At 4/17/2009 6:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember thinking this was the weirdest thing when I first saw the idea on a King of the Hill episode with Bobby and Lady Bird.
-al

 
At 4/20/2009 2:15 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm pretty sure my dog wouldn't help anyone get exercise. He's old. And not too interested in moving. :-)

 
At 5/06/2009 1:19 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - you need to step away from the TV ;-)

Janet - the cat is the same way not much good for exercising. He is great at napping though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home