My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

________________________________________________________

Tax Day

I never thought anyone would want me for my money, because I don't have that much, but I guess it happens. Today is tax day and it's also a very special day at Church. Someone is going to give her testimony and it's always great to hear when God changes someone's life from almost unbearable to happy.

That doesn't mean all your problems are solved. He doesn't send an Angel to do your taxes for you ;-) but he can really change things.

Quote: The only difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't get worse every time Congress meets. - Will Rogers

3 Comments:

At 4/17/2009 6:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha ...cute!
-al

 
At 4/29/2009 11:54 pm, Blogger New Fool said...

Income taxes in the U.S. in the early 20th century were only for the rich. People with average incomes didn't have to pay one cent. Things must return to this way. 99% income tax for millionaires, with no deductions for donating to charity, is the way to go.

 
At 5/06/2009 1:18 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - thanks

NF - I don't think we will ever have a 99% income tax for millionaires, I myself would like to see a little less government spending so we wouldn't need as much taxes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home